Make sure your Chronos is properly connected to your mobile device. Also, make sure that the disc is attached to your watch in the proper position (see the quick start guide for details). Then proceed:
1. Tap on the “Gestures” tab on the bottom right corner.
2. Toggle on/off the gestures you’d like to enable for your watch! A checkmark indicates that the specific gesture is active.
- Silence Calls (“Incoming Calls” tab): When a call is incoming, and you’d like to silence it, simply double tap the face of your watch.
- Control Your Camera Remotely: open your camera app. Then, double tap the face of your watch to control the camera’s shutter.
- Media Playback: open your media app (Spotify, iTunes, Google Play Music, etc). Double tap the right side (crown) of your watch to play and pause music. Triple tap to skip a track!
- Find Your Phone: repeatedly tap the face of your watch, and your phone will send out a distress call to help you find it.
- Repeat Notification (iOS specific, Android coming soon*): Within 5 seconds of receiving a notification, lift your wrist as though you are checking the time, and Chronos’ notification will repeat itself.
*Android users: All incoming notifications automatically repeat themselves after a 5-second interval.