Open the Chronos app, then proceed to the following steps:
- Tap the “Fitness” menu on the bottom left corner (for iOS, Chronos will automatically sync to your Health Kit*. For Android, tap the top left menu bar, then enable Google Fit integration)**.
- Here you will see your current fitness data, starting with your steps. Swipe the screen left and right to switch between steps, distance, and active calories.
- To customize your goals: tap “Manage”. Swipe or tap the arrows to change your daily targets for steps, distances, and active calories.
- Reading your progress. Blue markers will indicate (by the hour) when you were actively moving towards your goals, and the varying sizes of the markers indicate how vigorous your movements and workouts were.
- To check out your past days, swipe the Day label to the right or tap on the specified arrows.
- Share your workouts on Social Media! When in the Fitness tab, tap on the Share button on the top right corner, and choose the social media channel you’d like to share your progress to. Chronos will screen capture your workout for the day and share it with the world.
* iOS Specific: for best accuracy, allow Chronos to be your primary source for fitness data. To do so, open the iOS Health app. From there, tap Activity, then Steps. Choose Data Sources & Access, then tap Edit on the top right. Drag Chronos to the top of Data Sources. Health app will now use Chronos as its primary source of fitness data. This will alleviate any issues with double counting (You can repeat the same procedure for Active Energy and Walking + Running Distance).
** Chronos collects all fitness metrics then transfers the data to your iOS Health App/Google Fit App. From there, you have the ability to integrate the collected metrics to your favorite fitness apps.